As you may have heard in earlier episodes, we’re moving to Denver.
Seeing as how we recorded this episode days before the big move, we decided to talk about some of the planning involved in uprooting our lives and moving an entire France away. Things like:
- How we chose where to go
- How we’ve been getting ready and staying organized
- What we’re planning to do to get comfortable in our new city
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Animals that have demonstrated mirror self-recognition
- Lifestyle Business vs. Growth-Minded Business
- The Everything Store, by Brad Stone
- Blue ocean strategy
- The Path to College, Pt. 3: Becoming College-Ready (Ep. 111)
- How to Move to a New City
- The College Info Geek Podcast on YouTube
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: