As you may have heard in earlier episodes, we’re moving to Denver.
Seeing as how we recorded this episode days before the big move, we decided to talk about some of the planning involved in uprooting our lives and moving an entire France away. Things like:
- How we chose where to go
- How we’ve been getting ready and staying organized
- What we’re planning to do to get comfortable in our new city
If you have any other questions or thoughts on the art of relocating, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Animals that have demonstrated mirror self-recognition
- Lifestyle Business vs. Growth-Minded Business
- The Everything Store, by Brad Stone
- Blue ocean strategy
- The Path to College, Pt. 3: Becoming College-Ready (Ep. 111)
- How to Move to a New City
- How to Move to a New City (From Start to Finish)
- The College Info Geek Podcast on YouTube
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: