Want to get in touch with me?
Read on to figure out the best possible method.
Have a Question or Topic Request?
Did you know there’s an official College Info Geek community on Reddit? Instead of emailing me, you should post here if:
- You have a question or would like to ask for advice
- You want to request a topic for a future video (you’ll find an official Topic Request thread near the top of the community)
- You want to join an awesome community of other students and educators
You’re FAR more likely to get an answer to your question in the community – my email is crazy and I’m trying my best to keep it limited to communication for work. I answer questions in the community when I can, and you’re likely to get great answers from other students as well!
Note: The one main exception is questions about my personal website guide – if you need help with something on your website, please use this special contact form to email me and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Want Me to Speak at Your University or Event?
I’d love to talk with you about what you’re planning! You’ll find info on my programs and a speaking-specific contact form at the page below:
Curious About Me, My Background, or This Website?
I’ve compiled the answers to many of these frequently asked questions on the aptly titled…
Have Something Else You’d Like to Email About?
Below, you’ll find a contact form you can use to email me. Here are few things to take note of before sending your email:
- If you need help with my personal website guide, I’m happy to provide it – however, please use this special contact form.
- If you’re a student and want to start your own blog, I wrote a guide for you.
- Do you run a company that helps students? Feel free to email, but keep in mind that I’m selective and also may not have time in my current schedule to respond. I almost never do focused coverage of companies, but often work them into lists or mention them if they’re relevant to a topic I’m covering.