If you’re reading this website, you clearly care about being awesome at college. And a big part of that is getting the grades you want.
However, it can be hard to know where to start when you’re looking to improve your grades. Plus, I bet you have other things you’d rather do than spend hours studying each night.
Thankfully, it’s possible to improve your grades and spend less time studying. You just need to approach your studies the right way.
In my book 10 Steps to Earning Awesome Grades (While Studying Less), you’ll learn how to do just that. And to thank all of you for reading and supporting the blog, I’ve decided to offer the book completely for free.
Enter your email below and I’ll send you a free digital copy of the book:
Here’s what you’ll find within the book’s 100+ pages:
- Getting more out of your classes – How to pay attention, get to know your professor, and stay active.
- Taking better notes – The best note-taking systems, shorthand hacks, etc.
- Reading more effectively – Dealing with huge textbook assignments and using active reading strategies.
- Building the optimal study environment – Location, study music, apps and gear, etc.
- Defeating procrastination – How to hack your motivation, build great habits, and make sure you get things done on time.
- Writing better papers – Research tips, how to get over writer’s block, editing strategies.
That’s a sneak preview — there are four other sections waiting as well (see, I can do math).
You’ll also find some of the lessons I learned as a student, plus graphics, diagrams, and links to amazing resources.
I’ve worked incredibly hard on this book and can’t wait to hear what you think of it.
Once you get it, I’ll also send you an email each Tuesday called Tuesday Tools and Tips. In it, I’ll let you know about all the new books, apps, and other productivity resources I’ve discovered recently — and keep you up-to-date on new CIG content.
If you want to be extra awesome, you can share this page with friends and help them earn awesome grades too 🙂