You know what they say: grades, social life, sleep. Pick 2. Unfortunately, picking the first two and neglecting that last part can leave you feeling so tired you can’t effectively do the first two anyway. So what can you do if you can’t stop yawning?
We’re talking a bit about how to feel more awake in this episode, along with:
- How to apply the Feynman technique
- How much buffer time to schedule between tasks
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- International Phonetic Alphabet
- Twin films
- APEX Movement Denver
- The Science Behind Getting Better Sleep (Ep. 124)
- How to Use the Feynman Technique to Learn Faster (With Examples)
- How to Remember More of What You Learn with Spaced Repetition
- Pragmatic Thinking & Learning, by Andy Hunt
- How to Build a YouTube Channel (Ep. 134)
- The College Info Geek Podcast on YouTube
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: