You know what they say: grades, social life, sleep. Pick 2. Unfortunately, picking the first two and neglecting that last part can leave you feeling so tired you can’t effectively do the first two anyway. So what can you do if you can’t stop yawning?
We’re talking a bit about how to feel more awake in this episode, along with:
- How to apply the Feynman technique
- How much buffer time to schedule between tasks
Things mentioned in this episode:
- International Phonetic Alphabet
- Twin films
- APEX Movement Denver
- The Science Behind Getting Better Sleep (Ep. 124)
- How to Use the Feynman Technique to Learn Faster (With Examples)
- How to Remember More of What You Learn with Spaced Repetition
- Pragmatic Thinking & Learning, by Andy Hunt
- How to Build a YouTube Channel (Ep. 134)
- The College Info Geek Podcast on YouTube
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: