The time has come for another Q & A, so we’ve taken 5 questions from emails, Tweets, comments, and The College Info Geek Community on Reddit.
This time, we’re tackling the following questions:
- Is it okay to read more than one book at once?
- How can I start networking if I don’t yet feel qualified?
- Is it safe to have an online presence?
- What are some alternatives to the cold shower challenge?
- What should I do if I don’t have time for a morning routine?
If you’ve got a question burning in the back of your mind, let us know — even if we don’t end up with time to answer you personally, we’re always looking for what to talk about next.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- The College Info Geek Community
- Thomas and Martin on Twitter
- Thomas and Martin on Goodreads
- Essentialism: How to Do More by Doing Less (Ep. 171)
- Wizarding World Book Club
- The Science Behind How Fast Humans Can Read
- 3 Speed Reading Techniques Examined: Do They Actually Work?
- 5 Ways You Can ACTUALLY Increase Your Reading Speed
- Kindle Fire 7
- Kindle Fire 7 case
- Kindle Paperwhite
- Lapsang souchong tea
- Imposter syndrome
- How To Not Be Dumb On The Internet (Ep. 3)
- How to Use the Feynman Technique to Learn Faster (With Examples)
- How to Build Self Discipline – My #1 Exercise
- Stanford marshmallow experiment
- Thomas on Instagram
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: