We’re answering your questions today!
In this reader questions episode, we’ll go over how to spend a break productively, whether you should dorm with a friend or a stranger, how to resist the siren’s song of multitasking, how to internalize the internet’s infinite self-help advice, and how to deal with intimidating professors.
If you’d like to get your questions answered on a future episode, post it in a new thread there or use the current month’s topic request thread!
Things mentioned in this episode:
- The Productivity Project
- 5 Lessons from the Productivity Project
- The Worst Thing You Can Do for Your Productivity
- Hick’s Law
- Shakuhachi Zen Buddhist meditation music
- X Japan – Art of Life
- The Mars Volta
- Tom’s Review of that dumb vampire music album
- My Brain’s Stronger than Your Brain
- The Motivation Hacker
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: