We’re answering your questions today!
In this reader questions episode, we’ll go over how to make studying fun (including some detail on “interest links”, which I talked about in my video on how to read faster), unlearning bad techniques and habits, the value of honors programs, break/rest structures, and building a gym habit.
All of these questions have been pulled from the College Info Geek community on Reddit, and you’ll find links to each question thread below where there are even more answers from other students.
If you’d like to get your questions answered on a future episode, post it in a thread there!
Community threads for each question:
- How do I make studying fun again?
- Should I relax a little each night, or for a full day each week?
- How do I unlearn bad technique or habits?
- Is Honors worth it?
- How do I build a gym habit and balance it with class/work time?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Why I killed my standing desk
- 9 life-changing books
- That fan-fiction article
- The Last Ring-Bearer
- Temporal motivation theory
- The Discoverers
- Superstar effect
- BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits
- Yoga with Tim
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.