Let’s be honest: many of us can’t even order a pizza over the phone without risking a panic attack. But if that’s the case, whatever shall we do when we’re trying to order a job opportunity instead of a pizza with grapes?
In this episode, we talk a bit about how to prepare for a phone interview, along with:
- When to start thinking about jobs
- How to know if you’ve been productive enough
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Business Professionals of America
- Confessions of a Recruiting Director, by Brad Karsh
- How to Land Your Dream Internship, by Tam Pham
- How to Land Your Dream Internship (Ep. 129)
- Cortex – #44: Existential Time Tracking
- 4 Tips to Ace Phone Interviews
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: