Let’s be honest: many of us can’t even order a pizza over the phone without risking a panic attack. But if that’s the case, whatever shall we do when we’re trying to order a job opportunity instead of a pizza with grapes?
In this episode, we talk a bit about how to prepare for a phone interview, along with:
- When to start thinking about jobs
- How to know if you’ve been productive enough
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Business Professionals of America
- Confessions of a Recruiting Director, by Brad Karsh
- How to Land Your Dream Internship, by Tam Pham
- How to Land Your Dream Internship (Ep. 129)
- Cortex – #44: Existential Time Tracking
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: