We talk a lot about productivity systems, but they aren’t always as simple as they should be — should you be strict and results-focused, or flexible enough to follow inspiration?
If you decide the latter is the best answer for you, you may eventually find yourself neglecting a few of your more un-inspirational subjects.
Today, we’ll be talking about a few ways to meet this challenge, and:
- How to email your professors
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Tom’s Russian-language channel
- How to Create a Study Space in Your Room
- What We Learned from Reading “Deep Work” (Ep. 140)
- Martin’s love letter site for Flying Hippo
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: