Ever think to yourself, “Dude, Tom – why can’t you publish more often?”
I get it. Three times a week isn’t nearly enough for your college hacking fix – so it’s a good thing there are other great college blogs out there to complement this one.
Collegetopia is, in my opinion, one of the best – and today, I’ve got its founder on the podcast to talk about how he’s been making the most of his own college experience.
Stefano Ganddini is the creator of Collegetopia and is also a senior at the University of Southern California.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Stefano has been able to hack his studies, win scholarships, massively impress his internship bosses, and why we both love taking cold showers.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Stefano on Twitter!
- Follow Collegetopia on Twitter!
- How to Approach Anyone with the 3 Second Rule
- Cold Showers: My Strange Addiction
- How to Nail any Interview: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- College Info Geek’s HabitRPG Guild
- College Info Geek’s HabitRPG Video
Wondering where the Resources of the Week segment is? I’ve decided to use the 80/20 principle to enable myself to focus my attention completely on the things that matter, so I’ve trimmed it – but worry not, because you can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.