Today we’re once again practicing the art of spitting rapid-fire wisdom in the form of a 5 questions episode.
Specifically, we’re answering these delightful questions:
- How can I make a habit of listening to audiobooks?
- How can I make the most of a networking event?
- Can I be productive while still having days to relax?
- How should I meditate if I find it boring?
- How can one practice deep work when working with other people?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- How to Create a Morning Routine (and Stick to It Long-Term)
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Thai fisherman pants, zafu, folding meditation bench
- How To Strengthen Your Mind (Ep. 31)
- James Clear – Avoid the Second Mistake
- Thomas on Twitter
- Martin on Twitter
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: