It’s high… time we answered some of your questions again!
(And, technically, it’s also high noon somewhere.)
In today’s 5 Questions episode, we’ll be analyzing several different perplexing conundrums, including challenging ourselves to use more than five 3-syllable words in a row. Just kidding – though, if you’re keeping score, I just got seven.
All of our questions this week come from the College Info Geek Community over on Reddit. Here are their links – check them out to see what other students had to say!
- Should students register for class based on either best instructors, best time, or nearest building to each other?
- How do you guys manage to keep your room tidy and organised all the time?
- Should you switch majors midway?
- What are the most valuable general life skills to learn?
- How do you use your evenings in a productive way?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Rate My Professors
- DJI Osmo Handheld Camera
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Clearing to Neutral: The One Habit That Stops You From Procrastinating
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Astronema from Power Rangers spoilers ahead
- Sunk Costs
- Smarter Every Day
- Smarter Every Day on YouTube
- #33: Cortek
- Listen Money Matters
- How to Find Your Most Productive Time of the Day
- Martin on Twitter
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: