It’s high… time we answered some of your questions again!
(And, technically, it’s also high noon somewhere.)
In today’s 5 Questions episode, we’ll be analyzing several different perplexing conundrums, including challenging ourselves to use more than five 3-syllable words in a row. Just kidding – though, if you’re keeping score, I just got seven.
All of our questions this week come from the College Info Geek Community over on Reddit. Here are their links – check them out to see what other students had to say!
- Should students register for class based on either best instructors, best time, or nearest building to each other?
- How do you guys manage to keep your room tidy and organised all the time?
- Should you switch majors midway?
- What are the most valuable general life skills to learn?
- How do you use your evenings in a productive way?
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Rate My Professors
- DJI Osmo Handheld Camera
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Clearing to Neutral: The One Habit That Stops You From Procrastinating
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Astronema from Power Rangers spoilers ahead
- Sunk Costs
- Smarter Every Day
- Smarter Every Day on YouTube
- #33: Cortek
- Listen Money Matters
- How to Find Your Most Productive Time of the Day
- Martin on Twitter
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: