Finals suck, but they’re here and you’ve got to deal with them.
This week, I want to give you some tips that go beyond “DRINK ALL THE COFFEE” – trust me, I love to drink coffee… but bathing your brain in sweet, sweet caffeine isn’t enough on its own.
In this video, I’ll give you some strategies for:
- Planning your studying time effectively
- How to learn more from each study session
- What to do before you want to procrastinate
Once you’ve watched the video, get to studying and ace those finals! Even if you don’t feel like it.
If you want even more tips on dealing with finals exams, check out The Mutant Guide to Studying for Finals.
If you’re unable to see the video above, you can view it on YouTube.
- Want to find old exams and other study materials? Check Koofers, and also check fraternity/major organization test banks.
- If you’d like to learn more about Ebbinghaus and the Forgetting Curve, here you go.
- Anki is a great tool for studying lots of facts.
- This week’s post on eliminating choices will help you beat procrastination!
What study strategies do you find most effective for preparing for your finals? Let me know in the comments, yo.
If you liked this video, subscribe on YouTube to stay updated and get notified when new ones are out!