We’ve been getting questions about some of the things we’re known to do, so we’ve decided to give a few starting tips on a few of them. Specifically, five.
Spoiler alert; here are the ones we chose:
- Inline Skating (Rollerblading)
- Pixel Art
Things mentioned in this episode:
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- Skillshare: With thousands of courses in a wide range of different skills, Skillshare can help you take things to the next level. You can also get started with 2 free weeks of unlimited learning (including Thomas’ new Habit-Building class!) at Skillshare.com/geek.
- Brilliant: Accelerate your learning in math, science, and computer science. Start learning for free at Brilliant.org/CollegeInfoGeek — and if you’re one of the first 200 people to use this link, you’ll also get 20% off your subscription.
Other things we mentioned in this episode:
- Bill Stoppard on YouTube
- Tiago Inline Skater on YouTube
- Thomas’ Habit-Building course on Skillshare
- Thomas’ Productivity course on Skillshare
- JustinGuitar on YouTube
- Paul Davids on YouTube
- Songsterr (iOS | Android)
- Ultimate Guitar (iOS | Android)
- Yousician (iOS | Android)
- Andrew Huang’s Music Theory video
- Music 101, by Brian Boone
- Nahre Sol on YouTube
- Jenny Nicholson on YouTube
- Potato Jet on YouTube
- How to Make Your Phone Less of a Distraction
- Pixel Grimoire series
- Pixel Pete on YouTube
- UpIsNotJump on YouTube
- Working From Home: How to Stay Focused
- This Note-Taking App is a Game Changer – Roam Research
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
- 0:01:33 – Overview
- 0:04:51 – Inline skating
- 0:24:50 – Sponsor: Skillshare (Learning new skills)
- 0:27:34 – Sponsor: Brilliant (Learning problem-solving skills)
- 0:29:38 – Playing the guitar
- 0:47:12 – Playing piano
- 1:04:47 – Making videos
- 1:20:18 – Pixel art
- 1:32:18 – Conclusion
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: