I’m in Denver, Colorado, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my fiancé Anna. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present fiancé, friend, and son
- Creating videos that help students learn and work better and achieve their goals
- Recording podcast episodes for The Inforium
- Preparing to create my third online course
- Building processes to help out the rest of the CIG team
- Mountain biking
- Taking singing lessons
- Writing original music
- Reading books
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was August 17, 2020.
If you’d like to create your own and make it public, here’s a guide on how to build your own website.