I’m in Denver, Colorado, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my girlfriend Anna. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present boyfriend, friend, and son
- Creating videos that help students learn and work better and achieve their goals
- Recording podcast episodes for The College Info Geek Podcast
- Preparing to launch my first online course
- Building processes to help out the rest of the CIG team
- Training for American Ninja Warrior
- Rock climbing (a lot)
- Taking singing lessons
- Writing original music
- Reading books
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was November 17, 2018.
If you’d like to create your own and make it public, here’s a guide on how to build your own website.