I’m in Ankeny, Iowa, trying to lead an exciting, yet stable and habit-based life with my girlfriend Anna and my best friends. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a supportive and present boyfriend, friend, and son (to parents who still live near enough to visit often)
- Creating videos that help students learn and work better and achieve their goals
- Recording podcast episodes for College Info Geek and Listen Money Matters
- Working on an online course
- Revamping CIG’s career-focused content with Martin
- Traveling, meeting new people, and attending conferences
- Reading books
- Weightlifting regularly
- Deliberately developing a more focused mind and a higher tolerance for boredom
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to considering new opportunities, as I highly value novelty, spontaneity, and growth. However, I aspire to stick to my priorities 90% of the time. As a result, I will say no to the majority of requests that come my way now.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I’ll update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was December 19, 2016.
If you’d like to create your own and make it public, here’s a guide on how to build your own website.